January 28, 2015

Time

The less time I have, the more I get done. Do you experience this time paradox, too? 

I don't entirely understand this about my own nature, but simply try go with the flow. And, I must admit, unsuccessfully attempt to fight the current when I have all the time in the world and yet manage to accomplish zilch. This achieves nothing other than frustration. Since I started a new job this week at my local community arts center, I've definitely felt the time paradox kick in. My personal productivity has soared. That said, though, it may be quiet in this space for a bit while I adjust to my new schedule (and learn the accounting and grant tracking software, ahem).

Until we share words again, may you accomplish all you wish in the time allotted to your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment