March 31, 2012

And About That Schedule

Harry the woodpecker could have helped with this issue, too. After multiple hammer blows to my head, he could have quoted me to myself, "The important thing is to begin. There's no rights or wrongs. Start anywhere. Your efforts will create their own momentum to carry you through all that needs doing." 

Surely I didn't say that. What was I thinking? I must make myself a schedule so I can follow it and then I will get work done. Oh man, there's Harry again with the hammer. What's he saying now? Something about if work is the important task then just do it and stop procrastinating with this schedule mumbo-jumbo. That the making of a schedule is creating a task that feels like work itself but is really just deflecting me from work. Hmm, Harry might be on to something here. This is starting to sound all too familiar.

So, bye bye computer, hello fabric stash. New mouse pads are underway.


No comments:

Post a Comment